Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hey Everybody!

I have contemplated starting my own blog for a while now. Initially, I balked at the idea, but recent events in my life have forced me to reconsider and start one. Some of these events include: starting a clinical rotation as a Surgical Technologist, the upcoming adoption of my foster sister Janessah, competing in the National HOSA Convention, and graduating high school. I plan to write extensively about each of these (and more!) topics, so you will learn all about them in due time.

I hope you enjoy my insights into life in general, as well as into at least one specific topic that I will not mention at this time. You see, while I am generally comfortable elaborating about my unique life situation, some close to me are not, and at this time I wish to respect their concerns. But I have full confidence and knowledge that I will eventually address it (not that it's too hard to discover anyway!).

2 comments:

the girls said...

Hey check out my blog real-goodtimes.bologspot.com
Kristen

-L- said...

I hope you enjoy the surgical technologist gig. There are a lot of opportunities in medicine that people don't necessarily know about, and that's a good one. :-)